Tuesday, June 15, 2010

my second adjustment

The first adjusment was done when my bottom braces were put on. But today i got them adjusted and that took about 15 minutes there was a lot of tugging involved but it wasnt bad. I now have a power chain and a "heavy duty wire" as the ortho was calling it on the top so i have to go back in 10 weeks instead of my usual 8 weeks.  At the next appointment they are putting brackets onto my second molar (12-13 year old molar) and repostioning any brackets that need to be moved and then they are taking xrays on that appointment also. They are pretty much making sure im on track and my teeth are moving how there supposed to. That apointment will be on August 24 sometime near 8 A.M and it will take 45 minutes. If you have any questions please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment